You are required to show up 20 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. We cannot hold a Segway tour for guests running late.
A payment must be made in order to confirm your reservation.
If you are booking online with a gift card/voucher, please call us to
confirm your spot(s) (412) 515.3333 Text message friendly
IF YOU DO NOT PAY ONLINE AT THE END OF YOUR BOOKING OR CALL TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED.
1. You are required to show up 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. We cannot hold a Segway tour for guests running late.
2. Paid parking available.
3. All riders must wear a flat bottomed shoe with a closed-toe or a sandal with a strap around the heel & closed toe. No flip-flops or hi heels.
4. Kids under 18 require legal guardian present. If your kids aren’t 14, consider another awesome Pittsburgh tour.
5. No pregnant riders, or riders with serious health conditions.
6. You must have the ability to ascend and descend stairs, without the use of a handrail and also ride a bicycle.
7. You must have the ability to stand upright for at least two hours, without hunching over.
8. Weigh between 100 – 260 pounds.
9. Riders 70+ should fully assess overall physical health and reconsider riding if necessary.
10. Helmets are required, and are provided by Fox Racing. However, riders may bring own helmets and any rider with a very large head should bring their own helmet.
11. Lateral balance (ability to lean side to side).
12. If not accompanied by an adult, individuals under 18 must have release form signed off by a parent or responsible adult in the presence the tour guide.
13. Tour guides reserve the right to prevent riders from going on tour for any reason whatsoever.
By choosing to participate in any Segway Pittsburgh Personal Transporter activity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the rules and safety guidelines, and that you agree to adhere to them.