No minimum age. If you weigh 100 lbs, you can ride.
Please show up 20 minutes prior to scheduled tour time for check-in. If you missed the start of training, you’ll missed your tour.
A payment must be made in order to have a reservation.
IF YOU DO NOT PAY ONLINE AT THE END OF YOUR BOOKING,
YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED.
- Paid parking available.
- All riders must wear a flat bottomed shoe with a closed-toe or a sandal with a strap around the heel & closed toe. No flip-flops or hi heels.
- Kids under 18 require legal guardian present.
- No pregnant riders, or riders with serious health conditions.
- You must have the ability to ascend and descend stairs, without the use of a handrail.
- You must have the ability to stand upright for at least two hours, without hunching over, and step up an eight inch step.
- Weigh between 100 – 260 pounds.
- Riders 70+ should fully assess overall physical health and reconsider riding if necessary.
- Helmets are required, and are provided by Fox Racing. However, riders may bring own helmets and any rider with a very large head should bring their own helmet.
- Lateral balance (ability to lean side to side).
- Tour guides reserve the right to prevent riders from going on tour for any reason whatsoever.
By choosing to participate in any Segway Pittsburgh Personal Transporter activity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the rules and safety guidelines, and that you agree to adhere to them.